“Summer trading party: Trade to win 10,000 worth of prizes” Campaign
WenX will launch the “Summer trading party: Trade to win 10,000 worth of prizes” campaign. All users are welcome to participate.
Event date：8 July 2022，00:00 -15 July 2022，23:59 (GMT+8)
Promotion 1: Accumulate trading volume to share 8500 USDT worth of prizes
During the event period， accumulate trading volume in spot trading ( USDT trading pairs only) to share 8,500 USDT worth of prizes.
Promotion 2: Invite to share 1500 USDT worth of prizes pool
During the event period, invite a friend to deposit ≥ 200 USDT (net deposit) shares 500 USDT in proportion; invite a friend to deposit ≥ 400 USDT (net deposit) shares 1000 USDT in proportion.
Terms & Conditions：
- This campaign is only available for KYC-verified users. Failure to complete the KYC verification before the campaign ends shall invalidate any rewards.
- Eligible trading pairs for promotion 1: Spot trading (USDT trading pairs only);
- Kindly invite your friends with your invitation link/invitation code. If the user registers without an invitation code or invitation link, we will not be able to identify the referral relationship;
- The sub-account trading amount will be combined with the master account’s standard trading amount in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- WenX reserves the right to disqualify trades deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display self-dealing or market manipulation attributes.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells across all spot trading pairs, excluding any wash trades.
- The reward will be distributed within 7 working days after the event closes.
WenX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Digital Asset Trading can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. Users are strongly encouraged to carefully consider their investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
7 July 2022